NOVASENS 2050 + IR
The advantages of non-contact temperature measurement using infrared measurement technology
• Fast measurement within a few milliseconds
• Measuring objects with a sensitive measurement surface are not affected or damaged
• Wear and tear of sensors with sliding contacts is a thing of the past, the sensor
scans the surface contactless
• Temperature measurement of objects which are under high voltage
• Fast amortization of novasens pyrometer, since there is no more wearout of probes
The novasens 2050 infrared temperature measurement system is a very fast non-contact measuring system which standard outputs are combined with temperature controllers, temperature gauges and automatic controls.
Through a variety of configuration options the novasens 2050 can be adapted to individual measurement tasks.
Why non-contact temperature measurement?
The non-contact temperature measurement with the infrared temperature measurement system novasens 2050 offers an advantage in situations in which it is difficult to achieve it with contact probes, and is more of a hindrance, or other temperature measurement methods to be inaccurate.
How it works:
The novasens infrared thermometer converts the contact-less measured temperature of the object into an electrical signal.
The output is issued as an analog output signal in either 0-20mA, 4-20mA or 0-10 volts for transmission and evaluation of the SPS or as a digital LED display (optional).
The optional digital display novasens DP1001 allows switching on adjustable switch contacts and the establishment of MIN and MAX values to process the measured values without SPS.
For an individual configuration of the novasens 2050 pyrometer, the following options are available:
- Relay contact for over and under temperature
- Adjustable integration time (measuring sedation)
- Trigger Input: 24 VDC with hold function for holding a temperature value
The novasens pyrometer can be used universally in the temperature range from -40°C to +1000°C and can be individually configured with interchangeable sensors for various applications.
The special temperature ranges 0-30°C, 0°-50°C, -40° to +60°C, -20°C to +60°C
provide a high measurement resolution and sensitivity in the food industry and in laboratories.
Advantages of the novasens 2050:
- Manually adjustable emissivity correction
- Sensor and controller unit easy replaceable via plug connector
- Small size of the sensors allow a use in confined areas
- Tough sensors for heavy industrial applications
- Temperature ranges and outputs selectable by DIP switch
- Extension of the sensor cable up to 40m
- Unit in aluminium housing or as build-in circuit board