Laser Telemeter FAD100-BC
Produced exclusive by FAE
The FAD100-BC is a laser range finder to measure distances up to 100 m with an excellent accuracy.
The range finder works based on time of flight measurement. It emits a pulse light which is
diffusely reflected back from the target.
A distance measuring cycle can be triggered in three different ways:
- By sending a command from the PC or another equivalent control unit.
- By making appropriate prior parameter settings for the auto start command and applying supply voltage.
For a more detailed description of this two trigger options, you should consult the manual.
Operating Modes of this User Manual.
Special performance features are:
- Provides high accuracy and great reach under extreme outdoor temperatures.
- Features consistently low power consumption of <1.5 W.
- Up to 100 m reach for distance measurement.
- Invisible laser beam for easier sighting.
- RS232 interface port for input of measuring functions and commands from, and output of measured values to, a PC or a laptop.
- Switching output with adjustable limit to indicate positive and negative excession of preselectable distance range window by sighting distance.
- Measured values can be displayed in meters, decimetres, centimetres, feet, inches due to.
- Option for remote triggering of a measurement from an external trigger device.
- Information of temperature and reflectance.
|Weight||100 g (excluding cables)|
|Range||100 m (sunlite white wall, 45 readings per second)|
|Update rate||388 readings per second (maximum)|
|Accuracy||± 10 cm|
|Outputs & Interfaces||RS232 (Opzioni : RS422, TTL, 12C, 4...20mA)|
|Power supply voltage||24.0 V ± 0.5 V|
|Power supply current||DC 110 mA|
|Laser power||2 mW - Class 1M|
|Dimension||100 mm x 80 mm x 40 mm|
|Approvals||FDA : 1710193-000 (2017/02) CE (pending)|
|Optical aperture||28 mm x 15 mm|
|Connections||Binder 8 pole, snap-in locking|
|Enclosure rating||IP 67|